Thursday, September 20, 2007

Artwork As It Unfolds!

Christmas is coming faster than you or I know! I'm seeing it creep into stores, my favorite shopping websites, and of course...into my own work. Yep, I've begun my Christmas marketing campaign already. You'll be seeing my newest postcards and mock-up custom Christmas cards on the website within a few weeks! Get excited!

Meanwhile, here are two sneak peaks (meaning: teeny tiny corners) of my latest artwork for nurseries. Both just need a few tweaks, and then they're off to the scanner so I can have prints made. Good Christmas gift, perhaps?

This one's called Majestic, because it's covered in gaudy gilding and has an absolutely confident tone:

And this is called Nursery, because it's sweet and simplistic. It features the name "Emma."

No comments: